Monday, July 18, 2005

Back from the dead...

Well more like, "back from the over-worked"... I've been hell busy at work lately so i havn't really been keeping my promise of adding all my other stuff to this blogg. I shall do my best to remedy the situation. Just not now, coz I'm still at work...

Anyways, It's my honour to annouce that I have just began pre-production on an animated short... i know, it's probably the fifth or seventh time I say that, so don't go running down the streets in your underpants telling the world that I'll have a short done in a week... What makes this one different is that I'm not alone. No sir. I have a team of three (counting me) and we're hungry for showreel work! I mean, work is good but I think they makes us do random stuff and cross projects so that we never make anything all on our own and therefore can't claim it as a showreel peice and can't get better jobs and don't raise our hourly rate... Sounds evil, but I wouldn't put it past 'em! So, anyways, the deal is... Once the project is up and running properly, we may -may no- decide to make a blogg for it... I'll surely put up a link to the blogg in question if it happens........... What?! what are you looking at?!.... go! I've finished talking!..... Go home......... you want a clue on the short don't you?!.......mmmmmm... dunno if i can reveal anything yet! It's TOP SECRET!... AArrrghhh! OK! It's got action, humour and no love! haha! that's all.... go away now!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.