hey Simon, nice stuff. i've been trying to do the same thing, but i dont exactly have the disipline you seem to! are these 100% zbrush or do you build a base mesh in maya?
Thanks guys, I hadn't gotten comments in a while so i hadn't been checkin my moderation page. hehe.... So it looks like Twinkletoes' has me there (I know who you are twinkleman!)... I should have 4... :) Weekends don't count! there! haha! i win! You get one! And yes, I missed monday. Damnit!
hey Simon, nice stuff. i've been trying to do the same thing, but i dont exactly have the disipline you seem to! are these 100% zbrush or do you build a base mesh in maya?
ReplyDeleteWell looks like it being tuesday now, we can expect four images tonight yeah!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work, Simon. Very subtle.
ReplyDeletemichael halford
Thanks guys, I hadn't gotten comments in a while so i hadn't been checkin my moderation page. hehe.... So it looks like Twinkletoes' has me there (I know who you are twinkleman!)... I should have 4... :) Weekends don't count! there! haha! i win!
ReplyDeleteYou get one! And yes, I missed monday. Damnit!
Great stuff again !
ReplyDelete:) Those encouragements make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
ReplyDelete