
Click here to go to his website and download this gem.
Karl Erlandsen created for all of us Maya Linux users a little of shell script and a little bit of mel, to save us from the infernal hell of opening files with the default Maya browser. If I was the Queen I would knight this man!
Thank you Sir Erlandsen!
it is a shame what autodesk did to maya... raped "her"... i switched to xsi... but deep inside my heart I still love maya...
ReplyDeleteanyway, I have maya 7 somewhere on dvd, various versions, and sometime I install it or just look at the screencaps, to remember the good old days... :(
i'll finish post with qoute of one guy from highend3d forum, and some "autodesk buys maya" thread...
"God save maya, i pray"
p.s. i was shocked when i heard autodesk bought RealViz also...
IS THIS EVER GOING TO END :'(
if they buy xsi.. (which i doubt) 3d industry has broken its neck
./mt