Saturday, April 04, 2009

Comcast Rabbit.

I worked on this at Animal too. I was brought on after finishing the Carlton draught one. I rebuilt the rabbit topology (original sculpt was by the amazing Dave King) I also did some lighting on this.

Comcast Commercial - A Genetically Modified Rabbit/Panther from Tim Dorr on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome:) I've seen this ad some time ago, watched it 20 times:) Cool rabbit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I did go to the Freeze thing.
    Sorry I'm not sure who you are. If you're at weta feel free to send me an email and we'll get a drink whenever you want. :) If not my email's legrand.simon@gmail.com.
    Thanks again for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats, Anton. Russian student from massey. I hope, u still remember me:) I was at houdini seminar with another Anton

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.