
Well here we are. I have been talking about heading to Wellington, NZ for a while now with my girlfriend. Recently we decided that it was time to leave Sydney. I have been here for 4 years and I really can't stay any longer. After looking at the positions WETA had to offer, by a stroke of luck, I was told by my friend Ruth that Layout was looking for people. I thought the department would be a great way to satisfy my technical hunger, and help me build up a wider skill set. I'me very excited to be starting on Avatar in 3 weeks.
WETA eh, great stuff !!! I've met that Christian Rivers fella before over here at my house many years ago, he's good pals with my artist buddy Richard Richard Dolan who is heading over to NZ and WETA sometime before next Feb !!!!
ReplyDelete