Monday, November 09, 2009

Avatar trailer.

Ok, so I'm probably a little late on news considering I'm working on the movie and that almost everyone with an internet connection has already seen this.But here it is anyway.
Avatar.
The new trailer.This is what has kept me busy for the past 6 months. I joined the forces late in the game to help out on the final big push. Everyone at Weta has been working so hard and so passionately on this movie. It has been a very humbling and inspiring experience. To have some of the best talent the world has to offer is one thing, but to have them working so hard and relentlessly is truely incredible. It has definitely taught me a lot about humility, stamina and focus. Nothing gets done with random eratic spurts of genius. You need constant, sustained and well managed genius to achieve something like Avatar.
So without further adieu ladies and gents, Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.