I am going to record a few simple modelling tutorials soon. Most of them will be about organic creature modelling.
the first section will be:
-Head edgeloops. creating a basic head for later refinement.
-The difference between the 3 major edgeloop sets for a head. (fat, bone, muscle) and chosing your sets.
-Smoothing the head and adding major wrinkles.
-Unwrapping the head.
This first tut will be a set of 4 videos which will feature screengrap movies, "above the peice of paper" movies for sketches and videos of real faces for reference...
Should be good.
Before I start there are two things I would like feedback on from you guys.
one: Do you want the modelling tuts to cover Maya, XSI or Max? (although the technics are cross platform).
two: What sort of character do you want me to make?
All ideas welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.