Thursday, April 06, 2006

Windows runs Natively on Macs.


It's not an emulator, it's not anything else but the real thing! Windows, running natively on a Mac... I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but here it is. It was certainly coming after apple switched to intel processors, but whether it was going to be supported or not was the question. And it is... I have a desperate urge to draw a cartoon of Bill and Steve having a good "reconcilliation" hug or something. Come to think of it, one or two years ago I would've been running around in circles like it's a big deal, but I think working in an environment where this argument is everlasting took it's toll on me. And, right now, I don't give a rat's arse... Both Apple and MS are Corporate giants that don't care about our well-being or bringing us highend technology, what they care about is their shareholders... Just like autodesk and adobe and the rest...
I say XSI on Linux!
Click here for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.