Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New machine just arrived!


Ok! Just got my new workstation! I'm very happy... And very very excited!
It's definitely a good machine, and now I'll be able to record my work for VTMs without having to worry too much about performance! :D
So, for the VTMs I decided to kill two birds with one stone and create a "making of" of Julien, Dave and I's "monster bird" project! I will step through, working the design and creating a photoshop "maquette" of the creature in the first VTM.

I wanted to make these VTMs about creating very standard faces and heads, but I really don't have time to do too many things at once... So I'll document the bird as a first tryout of VTM making...

Come back very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.