I've added a new section to the blog. It's a wallpaper section, where I put some of my images formated to wallpaper size (1280x1024). Please don't interpret this as me being upmyself and thinking my work is worthy of being a wallpaper. I just like to have some of my images in the background where ever I'm working. It forces me to look at them, and sometimes I find faults or learn things from it... Putting them up on my blog makes it easy for me to always be able te access them. But, by all means, feel free to use as wallpaer yourself if you want to... You can even tell me if you do, so it makes me feel all warm and happy inside. :D
Here's the link to the Wallpapers section.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.