Monday, December 04, 2006

Warthog.







What do you do when your best mate who lives across the world, gives you a phone call and asks you to model and rig a warthog so that he can animate it for his reel?... Most people would say, a warthog?!? What's the matter with you Dave?!? It's the ugliest animal on the surface of the earth! But I said: "Hell yeah!!!"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous20:59

    i would say " you do it, its your reel."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It'll be on my reel too. :) Note the use of the word "best mate" too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14:58

    Man That's nice! I'm guessing you'll finish the back legs later ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :D
    Yeah the back legs are finished now. Just havn't posted an update yet. I'll guess the nest update will be when the animation cage is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work on this beast !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.