Wednesday, January 04, 2006



Ok, so, as promised here's a quick overlook on how I made that animation... BTW, This is actually an animation, the problem is, I have no webspace. If anyone wants to host it, please contact me... Legrand.simon@gmail.com .

Anyways, back to business. The first step is to model the base mesh of the head. I know , i know, you guys are going to say: "man i hate these tuts when they just "model a head""... But this is an overlook not a tut. I have covered some aspects and techniques in the previous Zbrush/Silo tut...
Ok then, I have found that I tend to create better models when i start from an older model of mine and rework it. It's exactly what I did, I grabbed a basic Edgeloop set that i created ages ago, then deleted, edited and modelled away to get what you see in the image... Everything so far is very loose and you don't have to worry about detail or even shape or form. The most important thing here is your edgeloop structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.