Have no fear! I haven't given up on the idea, of making video tutorials... :)
As I said in a previous post I had tested a few different screen capture utilities and all of them seems to chug my poor little laptop down to a standstill... (and that's just painting in photoshop, imagine adding to that a highend D app running in the background :( )...
So, to get back to the tuts, I'm getting a new machine :D oooooh yeah!
Next week, to be precise! It will be a beast! So, I will definitely get back to the tut thing...
Still considering which package to use. However, since it's only modeling, please don't worry if I'm using a different package than you... (They're all the same, as long as they support subD modeling...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.